Seeds of Change: Thousand Faces Female Founders Accelerator Program Now Accepting Applications
Applications for the 2nd cohort of the Thousand Faces Female Founders Accelerator Programme are open, providing a unique opportunity for female entrepreneurs to make a lasting impact on the world. Thousand Faces is on a mission to empower female funders, enabling them to shape a sustainable economy through funding, education, and networking opportunities.
Why join the Thousand Faces Female Founders Accelerator Programme?
This is an invitation for passionate female entrepreneurs leading early-stage startups dedicated to creating positive social and environmental impacts. The programme offers a range of benefits, making it an invaluable opportunity for female trailblazers.
📅 3-Month Comprehensive Programme: The Female Founder’s Acceleration Programme spans three months, providing an intensive and immersive experience.
💰 Raising Initial Capital: Access to funding is crucial for startups. Thousand Faces supports female founders in raising initial capital to kickstart their ventures.
🤝 Mentors and Investors Matchmaking: Connect with experienced mentors and potential investors who can provide guidance and support throughout your entrepreneurial journey.
🎤 Pitching Sessions: Hone your pitching skills and present your startup to a curated audience, including investors and experts.
🌐 Networking Opportunities and Peer Learning: Build meaningful connections with fellow entrepreneurs and engage in peer learning sessions to share insights and experiences.
Apply now by visiting the Thousand Faces Accelerator Program. The programme begins on February 1st, 2024, and concludes with a Demo Day on April 23rd. The application deadline is December 17th, 2023.
Who Can Apply?
The Female Founder’s Acceleration Program is tailored for:
- Female Founders: The main (co-founder) of the company holds a significant amount of shares.
- SDG-focused: Companies addressing social, environmental, or economic issues, with a focus on topics such as Emissions Reduction, Waste Management, Education Empowerment, Health & Wellness Democratization, or Financial Inclusion.
- Early Stage: Startups at pre-seed/seed stage with less than €2M raised and a minimum viable product (MVP).
Application Process Timeline:
- Application Opening: Applications start on the 14th of November, 2023.
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on Thousand Faces criteria, reviewed by experts, and chosen through community voting.
- Acceleration Program Kickoff: The program starts on February 1st, 2024, with selected startups entering group workshops with TF experts and mentors.
- Pitching Sessions – Bi-weekly: Founders will have regular opportunities to pitch their startups to investors and TF experts.
- 1:1 Mentoring – Weekly: Individual mentoring sessions with TF experts to address specific startup needs.
- Demo Day: On the 23rd of April, 2023, each startup will present a demo to the community, TF experts, investors, and partners.
- Exclusive Workshops: Access workshops covering a wide range of topics to support your business needs.
- 1:1 Mentoring: Engage in personalized mentoring sessions with experts and mentors.
- Investors Connection: Connect with potential investors throughout the program.
- Peer-to-Peer Learning: Engage in community-driven learning and collaboration with fellow entrepreneurs.
- Potential Funding: Eligible startups have the opportunity to receive funding of up to €50K.
- Visibility, PR, and Promotion: Gain exposure through visibility, public relations, and promotional opportunities.
Apply Now for a Transformative Experience!
This is a call to all visionary women ready to make a difference. Join Thousand Faces Female Founders Accelerator Program and embark on a transformative journey towards building a sustainable and impactful business. Apply now and be part of a community dedicated to driving positive change globally. Your entrepreneurial journey awaits!
Mbah Clarise is a finance analyst and crypto enthusiast residing in Cameroon, also serving as a news writer for CAN News